Early Childhood Consulting
Consulting services offered by Lifelong Learn include:
- Mentoring: Mentorship has been provided in face-to-face situations when possible, but also through email and telephone conferencing. Typical mentoring starts with a specific concern. Strategies are developed to help participants gain confidence and success in implementing changes over time.
- Centre or School-Based Professional Development: This innovative service is highly successful. Success is guaranteed, as the organization is key in deciding what needs should be met and the time frame for meeting these needs. Individual and group interactions may take place in the forms of min-workshops, on-the-floor reflections, implementations, and analysis of successes. Specific centre-based resources to support the current need are provided.
- Workshops: Workshops are interactive and supported by practical activities that meet the needs of participants.
- Conference Presentation: Lifelong Learn has experiences in presenting at conferences Internationally (Canada, USA, Germany, China, and Singapore)
Resource Development: This is a critical and unique component of Lifelong
Learn. Resource development has a focus on a specific need, is practical in
nature, and supported by numerous photographs, diagrams, tables, and case
studies. For centre-based professional development all materials developed
relate specifically to that centre.
Resource Development may has also been provided upon request for this service. The resources developed, are specific to the request and are practical and easy to understand. Theoretical aspects are provided in context along with many strategies that lead to success. These resources provide a “how to” approach with many examples of how to engage the participants effectively.
- Certification: Certification is available but is only awarded upon completion of an individual application exercises.